Monday, January 23, 2017

New Year Same Shit

IT'S A BOY!! holy shit, everything is flying by so fast shit has to slow down a bit. So the family knows, some of the JJGs knows, the only thing I don't know is the name, that is the question I got the most "what you gonna call him? got a name already?" calm down guys, let me digest the fact that I am having a baby boy first lol or even that I am gonna be a dad! so I've got the chance to talk to some of my close friends apparently I don't seem like the kind of guy who is gonna be a dad anytime soon, but whuddya know SUPRISE ********* lol need to cut back on the profanities.

Anywaysss~~ so I've got a few names only english, then the brother says "ehh you need to get chinese name oso lah" oh mai god, he is actually right! let me get something straight, my mandarin or cantonese can't do shit, simple sentences, how to go to the toilet I can manage, but I am no scholar, I can give a random name like my dad did to me --, thanks dad (a korean ping pong player) but other than that I can't do shit. Oh well there's a few months left, I'll figure it out.

Work-wise, quite good, still stuck with a fucking retard manager tho, well atleast he's not that annoying anymore, so I guess I'll live. Things are different now, never have I thought I'll be so clueless in life, but with all these things that's coming up my goals are pretty clear as well, can't wait to be a dad and for that raise at the end of March!! been hearing loads of good news, so I'm expecting them to be real.

Gotta go to another ship, that's all folks here's my yesterday visit, onboard Bexxait PxV 1 (censorship never know when you need em, just me being paranoiod.)




No comments: