Friday, September 30, 2016

The Old Me

Whats up peeps/peep, its been a long long looong time since i last posted, almost 4 years to be exact. AND in these 4 years alot of things happened and changed, best one yet is I'm married! hell yea and thats not all expecting as well! By far the best news in 2016.
In exception to the above good news 2016 has been a really bad year, a shitty one to be exact, so much friggin dramas, see, eversince college I'm not exactly the type of guy to indulge myself with negativity, but when it hit you with a huge smelly garbage truck you not only notice that shit, it takes a toll on you. After all these never-ending turmoil, I am somehow still grateful, it somehow turned into 'one thing led to another' type of story.
Growing up is...hmmm how do i put it? it's interesting, I don't actually realize it till one saturday morning, drinking my cup of cold coffee (yea I like my coffee cold early in the morning, deal with it) it's actually today, I'm still the old me just less enthusiastic and less outgoing, same perspective different approach, countless mistakes and thats it I just keep going work things out as it goes, I don't stop, the thought of being stagnant scares me brrrr. Well my washing machine just beeped me, have a great day! and here is a picture of retired doraemon and my cold coffee xD

No comments: